1. 80% of the reason I wear a watch is so that I can tell my right from my left.
2. I have never understood how to defrost a windshield when I’m driving. Is it hot air or cold????
3. I tried to convince Chris that our family should all wear cow costumes and go as a herd of Brown cows for Halloween. He said no.
4. I haven’t taken an actual picture in weeks, so here are some from my iPhone. Bad blogger.
5. The art department at school drew a portrait of me and now I want to wear hats wherever I go because they made my forehead insanely huge.
6. I always keep a yellow onion in my kitchen because it feels like something you’re supposed to have, but I only use them, like, twice a year. The rot, and I just buy a new one every week or so.
7. I have Open House at my school tonight, and I’m nervous. Parents scare me more than middle schoolers do.
8. When it’s bath time for the kids, Chris has started this new routine where he says he’ll go downstairs and start cooking our dinner while I bathe the kids, but I’m pretty sure he’s just playing on his phone with the kitchen faucet running for effect.
9. I had a 31 Gifts party at my house last week.
10. For five years, our iron has shocked me every time I plug it in, but I’ve never bought another one.
11. For five years, our ironing board has squeaked loud enough to wake our neighborhood whenever I open it (usually at 6:00 in the morning), but I’ve never greased it.
12. My mom never answers her cell phone. I used to be able to track her down by calling my dad. Now I’m going to start calling the SWAT Team. Charge your phone and call me, Mom, or prepare for armed men to bust down your door.
13. September confuses me. Should I put up fall decorations or Halloween decorations? Help me, Martha Stewart.
14. I haven’t had my wedding rings cleaned since I got married seven years ago. I think about it a lot, but have never done it.
15. Every morning, Gracie wakes up between 5:30 and 6:00, turns her mobile on, and goes back to sleep until 7:00.
16. I don’t like to swim in the ocean, but I grew up on the beach. It’s all the Discovery Channel’s fault. Stupid Shark Week.
17. I put crates in the way-back of my car this week to organize some stuff and I feel like the smartest woman alive.
18. This week instead of Cheerios, I surprised Chris and Bean with Lucky Charms. You would have through I’d have bought them real light sabers. It’s like Christmas every morning around here.
19. Bean calls Lucky Charms “Charlie Brown’s” for some reason. We don’t know what that’s all about.
20. My 30th birthday is in two months and I’m starting to chicken out about a tattoo. Mostly because my mom said my dad would come back and haunt me if I got one. That might have been a deal breaker for me. Tattoos = Cool; Ghost Dads = Not Cool
21. My sister, JM, and Baby Tillman are coming to visit next week, and I can’t wait. I love baby snuggles!
22. MY BFF SARAH IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23. I was getting on to Bean the other day and said, “What has gotten into you, Michael?” and he responded, “Umm… food?”
24. I still don’t fully understand photosynthesis.
25. Maybe that’s why I kill all my house plants.