1. Kate is a shoe-flinger. Her shoes are never side by side. She just kicks them off as she walks somehow.
2. Gracie yells a lot. Maybe just is going to be a singer?
3. Bean said Holy shit. Hope he doesn’t end up with my potty mouth.
4. Our computer is dying a slow, painful death. I should fix it.
5. I had steak for dinner last night. It was delicious.
6. I think Touch, that new show, is stupid.
7. I think The New Girl is the funniest TV show in a while.
8. I love and hate doing dishes.
9. I did 3 loads of laundry and left them in baskets to fold. They are still sitting there.
10. I need to cut my grass.
11. I need to vacuum out the pool.
12. The pool is amazing right now. Refreshing and cool.
13. Someone hit my friggin mailbox yesterday with their car.
14. When I got home yesterday my mailbox and all my mail was in the front yard. WTF?
15. We had a torrential downpour at work yesterday and I had to dig a trench outside so the roof could drain.
16. I’m feeling really good about work right now. Things are going well.
17. I had board members back me up the other day and that felt great.
18. We are going to Atlanta next weekend.
19. We are going to a Braves game.
20. I love the NY Rangers. Ever since I was little.
21. The Rangers are in the Eastern Conference Finals in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. (Awesome)
22. Kate is tired of watching Hockey every night.
25. One of our TV’s is broke.
26. Come to think of it, I need to get that fixed.
27. We painting Bean’s room blue. He loves it.
28. Bean said Holy Shit. Hahaha.
29. I love Morgan Freeman commercials.
30. Gracie is so stinking cute with her hair in pigtails.
31. I miss my boys in the NYC.
32. Heading to Gulf Breeze (our home town) the weekend after next.
33. Beans birthday is two weeks away! He wants a Lighting McQueen birthday cake.
34. Kate likes to go into every room and turn the lights and fan on and then leave. I hate that.
35. Kate has been running lately and she looks amazing, so proud of her!
(you see how I did that)
Life is good.
Thanks for letting me brain dump on you.